Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Royal Babies, Arab Adventures and A life's worth of Sushi

Like sand through hourglass, so are the days of my life. No I am not watching an episode of Days Of Our Lives, nor have I watched an episode for the last couple years. Possibly since childhood. It does not really make a difference either way, I discovered years ago you could walk in days, weeks, months, even years later on an episode and know exactly what was going on.

However that is not the reason I myself as Stefano Di Mera would say have risen from the ashes like the Phoenix. Nope I am here out of a pure stroke of wow. I call it wow because I happened to stumble upon this blog account which I opened many many months ago, and the first page was the address of a very deeply missed and long lost colleague I had been trying to hunt down for months.My reaction being nothing but? You guessed it. Wow. I have thousands of post's of he's to catch up on reading but just the basic fact that I get to contact him is the best news I have probably received this year at this rate. And no I am not mistaken I literally mean this year and yes, I know its is only a few days until the year is over. Puts thing's into perspective for you. You're going to need a lot of perspective.

I cant even remember where I left you guys last or if I left you anywhere at all? I cant seem to find any previous posts from myself on this blog, but then again I cant find my toothbrush in the morning half the time, not due to lack of organisation but pure over sight. I am sure the odd link or button I am supposed to be clicking is hiding just out of my sight, or more typically right in front of my nose. Well where should I start? I left Abu Dhabi in the end, it just got to pathetic that It was stay and start loosing what you know, start loosing your fighting power, your drive your determination? Or leave. I left. It was good. I won't go into much detail but even after returning to my beautiful country, I once again was tricked by the glitz glamour and offer of a wondrous life, and returned to Dubai.....................that was a joke. You know when you're in court and the judges and the other assistance cant even find the location of your company for over 4 hours that you signed up to a frot deal.

I ventured down to Cape Town when I returned, but way to quickly. I wasn't paying mental attention to what I should have been back round checking a hundred times over and got into a pretty bad situation. I refuse to go into any detail on that note but lets just say, I should be in therapy and probably based in an unknown location for a few months maybe even a year. The unknown location things is for my safety of course, paranoia is a very very scary thing and if you've experienced it on a drugged level, you never go back, its impossible to go back, to un see things to un hear things. You get yourself through it,while you're going through it and you maintain yourself after it, but sooner or later you're going to split right down teh middle and there is no telling when or where that will happen.
However we move on, and we carry on, I have done that since the day I was born literally and I guess I was just born for it.

So onto more mundane topics, yet of course wrapped in the babble version of English I dearly love to use here,what else is happening in this realm we live in.

1. The royals. ( I say The so that when I group them together like that the word alone should make more of an impact on your mind when reading the line, rather then just ol' Kate and Will from next door). And so, The Royals have made an annoucment  why they felt they had to with all the constant media speculation, constantly stalking dear o'l Kate and fake photo shopped baby photos I am sure she could have popped on out by now, just by sheer will. I guess in a way she has popped out a baby already, a media spawn that will continue to grow along with the unborn child ( or children according to your local tabloid ) that lay's within her womb. I for one have come to a form of peace by willing their offspring to be a ginger ninja. Yes I want the reddest hair and freckles as the cherries on top. And that's not an offence, well it could unsettle a few bodies but I am certainly a red haired/ginger and strawberry blonde supporter.



Above: A rather extreme example.......I guess.....

2. I need sushi. I know not as startling as my 1st opener but, its rather important to my stomach at the moment. I have been craving sushi for about 3 months now, without even 1 single Wahhabi dipped salmon avo roll. I have been invited to a sushi dinner this coming week, so I am more then eager for the days to start passing by, anything that gets me closer to putting a roll ( or 6 ) of sushi into my mouth. I could easily over eat on sushi. I have been paying a lot more attention to my taste buds and eating habits of late. According to the scale the weight I lost has stayed off, and according to some badly placed mirrors ( more like reflections ) it is actually staying off, but I am also toning up. Its a LONG.....SLOW.... process but its happening, yay for me. What I was focusing on recently is how some people as adults do a 180 when it comes to taste buds and likes and textures in which they favor when it comes to food and drink, and how some never change at all. I guess at the end of the day there are other factors that play major roles in what makes your change or not. I myself an ex smoker, can now taste everything with a much sharper palette therefore some things taste different. This is only 1 example of a changing factor and there are so many to choose from. I used to hate olives and egg yellows, as a child, now I could not even see myself refusing either for anything on this planet, we all know the best way to eat chips ( fries ) is when they're dipped in egg yolk. Enough with the food I am getting super snackish.

Above: An example of all the sushi I want in my tummy...someone feed me sushi!

3. Animals? An abundance of them. I have seen more Rhino, Lions, Buffalo, Wildebeest  Elephants, Leopards and birds and Hippo and Crocodile then I have in my entire life span. It was literally my 1st leopard sighting a few days ago. And my 1st real life Lion sighting a few days before that ranging from cub to alpha male and in between and female. And a few days after the Lion I saw my 1st hippo's and then some more yesterday. We actually have the beautiful gift of being able to see these stunning animals on a daily basis if we wanted and we do every chance we get. Now let my clarify something before all the questions start rolling in: I AM NOT IN THE CITY or a POPULAR residential area. See there no lions running around the gardens, there are no hippos swimming at the beach. I know I sound cynical but I cannot fathom the ignorance that some people still have when they think of Africa or Southern Africa to be exact. Yes we have real buildings and cars and even normal clothes. Now back to basics, so we get to see the most beautiful animals at the game reserve and have the most glorious green bushy areas around us. I will def be positing some photos as soon as I can. There is just so much beauty everywhere ts almost selfish to keep it to yourself.

The Above photo is of a Giraffe standing next to a tree it was previously grazing. The sun was setting and we were leaving, just managed to catch this. 



The Above photo: Everything is just so green and wonderful. I love it.

Well there is so much more to share with you and from now on, I will try my best to make daily or second daily updates as we go along.

Have fun, life's to short not to.

p.s. I REALLY appreciate people and fans who COMMENT, I LOVE feedback so please take 5minutes to do so:-) It can be anything, sharing your site, for me to look at or topic discussion on something I wrote about, or just a friendship building, so please do Comment and Contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment